Engine and transmission repairs are often stressful, but the alternative—major damage to your car and even costlier repairs—isn’t any less stressful! Mobile Auto Service offers numerous engine and transmission services for your convenience.
How Do You Know You Might Need Engine Repairs?
While the check engine light is a reliable indicator that something is wrong with your engine, there are numerous other signs something is wrong. If your engine starts making any new noises suddenly like clunking, popping, tapping or clicking, you should always give us a call right away. Many easy-to-fix issues become expensive major repairs when left untreated. If your car suddenly begins jerking, surging or stalling, it’s another sign that your engine is not working properly. Clogged fuel lines or spark plugs might be the problem, but we can help to give you an official diagnosis.
How Do You Know You Might Need Transmission Repairs?
Transmission problems can break the bank, so paying attention to how your car is running is important. Mobile Auto Service also offers transmission repairs, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any of the following issues. Does your car feel like you are driving in one gear and then another for no apparent reason? That’s a sign that your transmission is slipping. Are there leak spots on your driveway that are bright red, dark red or brown? That’s a sign that your transmission is leaking fluid.
What Engine and Transmission Services We Have to Offer:
Mobile Auto Service offers a wide range of engine and transmission services including:
- Alternator replacement
- Cooling/radiator fan motor replacement
- Crankshaft harmonic balancer replacement
- Distributor rotor and cap replacement
- Engine or transmission mount replacement
- Engine replacement
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) tube replacement
- EGR valve replacement
- Exhaust manifold gasket replacement
- Exhaust manifold replacement
- Idle control valve replacement
- Intake manifold gaskets replacement
- Oil pan gasket replacement
- Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve replacement
- Radiator replacement
- Starter replacement
- Thermostat replacement
- Throttle body replacement
- Transmission replacement
- Transmission fluid service
- Valve cover gasket replacement
- Water pump replacement
Partner with Mobile Auto Service for Quality Engine and Transmission Services
Mobile Auto Service can take care of all of your engine and transmission repair needs. To schedule your affordable and honest service today, contact us for a free quote at 443-424-0131.